Saturday, October 10, 2009

Air speaks..

Iam not being neglected like the peacocks eye. Iam being felt,experienced and touched. MY hearts delighted to some extent. Atmosphere is pleasant. Birds are singing in pleasure. Everything is in harmony with me.

Previously, I was burdened and ignored. There was war going on between LOVE and HATRED. I was forced to travel BLINDED and ENCRYPTED. My place was a battle field and congested. But now it is different as I could hear the scream of the HATRED and the triumph of the LOVE. 
With time, the intensity of the scream is increasing and love is winning. MY burden is decreasing. Iam happy but not very, for I could still hear the scream and the HATRED is not completely gone.Love is all around in the arena but is static, unexpressed and is not felt. My dears, YOU need to give a little push so that LOVE becomes dynamic and gives final deathblow to HATRED and the scream is completely gone. I could then travel across the countries and the continents and spread this harmony.Then my burden would completely be gone. Arena would be open,clear,wide and the expression pure. Like the way when God created the world in the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment