Monday, October 26, 2009

My First Crush..



I didn’t know anything. What Love was? What the next step was? I just knew one thing. I loved her smile. When I was responsible for that smile, I loved it even more. Her presence ensured my presence there. Knowingly or unknowingly, I became a satellite around her. Neither had she known what was happening nor me. I always wished her to be present with me. To ensure her presence, I thought I had to present her something. But there was huge financial burden.
The only sources of my income were my mother’s purse, fathers pocket and Bhagwans Hundi without modifying them much. At that age, the best and the costliest thing I could afford was KISS ME TOFFEE BAR which she loved. She didn’t realize my efforts in bringing it. She just ate, smiled sweetly and left.
I would ask her notes though i didn’t need it. I looked at it as though i looked at her. I compared
her writing with that of mine. Even though her writing was good I liked it. The feeling of making her win in my own mind was good. I always ensured to have one of her items with me daily.

Sundays were very long. There were neither mobile phones nor the internet. Despite the heavy
homework load, the thought of Mondays lifted my moods. She grew in my heart like the growing
moon day by day, lightening me and suddenly disappeared from my life like a moon on the
no moon day. The moon came back again but she never. She disappeared
but leaving all her light with me.

6 comments:

  1. konchem english vocabulary penchi same thoughts malli raayi...arupu anthe

    ReplyDelete
  2. ravi, so good re.. Topic u selected s awesome.. Whoever had crush in school days(like me :) ), will enjoy it a lot..

    ReplyDelete
  3. keka mama......nice and gentle thoughts.....keep going....we want more from U :)

    -Kaushik

    ReplyDelete
  4. chala bagundi ra....LOVE anae feeling ni baga sensible ga rasavuuu...awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hurrah, that's what I was exploring for, what a material! present here at this web site, thanks admin of this web site.

    Also visit my blog ... bmi calculator for women

    ReplyDelete