Monday, October 26, 2009

Promise To My Mother...

In 1947, continuous fencing of thrones was placed on your body splitting it in to two in the name of PARTITION destroying the legacy you have left behind..

In 1984, All your brave children were captured and massacred in the name of ANTI SIKH RIOTS, making them feel refugees in your own empire..

In 1992, your own child siblings fought with each other in the name of HINDU MUSLIM RIOTS, forgetting the reason for our survival since the ages the earth known..

Recently your embraced Christian children were attacked forcefully awakening our SECULAR dreamers from their sleep...


I dont know who is responsible for all these.Iam not even interested to know.I only know one thing.Being an Indian and allowing these to happen , Iam in a way responsible for these..

Earlier I thought I was busy.Like a leaf in the river just flowing in the river with out knowing its destination, I also was just moving ahead with the so called CIVILIZED world.But now suddenly I am hit and Iam sick.I want silence and peace.So I retired myself from the rotuine and to my surprise I could hear sounds of my mother pleading her children and advicing them, but being neglected. I could see tears in her eyes.I comforted her and promised her that as long as Iam alive, I will not allow her children to fight again.I told her that I would become her tear and restrain myself from coming out of her eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment