Thursday, November 19, 2009

Happiness in not Knowing..

I was good at Mathematics in my school. Students asked me doubts and teachers praised me. I sometimes did even better than the teachers. I thought I knew everything. I felt like an Alexander in the world of mathematics. My mind windows were always closed for advices. I was in a boat sailing in a river proud that there was no body near me. I was in to the college. Like a flash, I came across the vast oceans where I was exposed to the people in the BIG BIG ships trying to explore the vastness of the oceans.
I suddenly realized how small my river was, how tiny my boat was and therefore how foolish I was. All of a sudden all my dreams became the blind man dreams. I didn't know why, but I liked all those dreams.I found lot of pleasure in them. They blinded me but in the world which I could see, I was the celebrity.So i couldn't think of anything else.
The happiness in not knowing is immense and gives us lot of pleasure. It makes us feel like an autocrat. May be this is the reason why world is this way,full of wars , competitions and struggles where one is convinced that their generation is the BEST and the most civilized. When will they meet the vastness where the truth is found and clarity is obtained ? I don't know. I just know one thing. The happiness in not knowing is immense and it blinds us.

1 comment: